Baby Green Lace

Minggu, 11 September 2011

Hi Rikku !


Who Am I ?

Hi there ! The name is Rikku, 17 YO, student, love something sweet and cute ( cake, bunny , yellow). I am just an ordinary boy who gets interested in fashion design. Sometimes i dream to be famous designer, wow that is cool. But i'm not really sure that i will be a designer.

What is this ?

This is my diary ? Lol ! no, it's my fashion design blog. I will upload some creations here,with the explanation of the concepts. I made this blog for my satisfaction , i think it's pity if i make some sketchs but ,i dunno what should i do with them.
But ! It's not a criminal thing if i put my personal life in ma blog,hehe..

It sounds like fun !
I hope you will like my design.
But Please...
DO NOT COPY MY WORK ! I STRONGLY CONDEMN THIS ACT !

But, if you're interested in it, you may ask me politely.
Thank you :)

-Rikku

3 komentar: